Tuesday, September 8, 2009

what will you wear ?

First Day of School Outfit , dilema...

DO NOT
EVEN TRY TO PRETEND THAT
ALL OF YOU
HAVEN'T BEEN THINKING ABOUT
YOUR "FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL OUTFIT" !

I KNOW I HAVE BEEN!

BUT IT IS SOOOOOO HOT HERE IN LOS ANGELES!

HOW COULD WE POSSIBLY EVEN THINK ABOUT WEARING ANY OF THOSE GREAT "FALL OUTFITS" ?????

IT IS NOT EVEN CLOSE TO BEING ABLE TO WEAR THOSE CUTE PEA COATS AND UGGS !

I am going to wear my super cute cut off jean shorts - of course they are my super cute skinny jeans from last year that got too short!

Since I am not allowed to wear flip flops ( not in high school yet!), i will my patent black flats or maybe my black high top converse!

On top, a great lace (but not see through, of course) sleeveless top tucked into my shorts!

depending on my mood (at 7am), a long strand of pearls or maybe a long buddha necklace.
of course some bracelets to add to my "never take off" bracelet...



HAVE A GREAT DAY !!!! HAVE A GREAT SCHOOL YEAR !!!

WHAT WILL YOU WEAR ?