Wednesday, September 2, 2009

summer challenge

I woke up this morning and what do you think the first thing I did was??????

Yep ! I turned on last night's episode of Project Runway!

OMG ! I am so glad that Mitchel got out. He has not proven himself to deserve to stay on. Not even close. I mean what was that awful shorts and tank top he made last week? Even I know better than that for a pregnant lady! In fact I made a dress - inspired from last week's "pregnant challenge" for Pilar. She is about to have her baby any minute! I think it might have won the challenge because it is just tight enough to show a cute tummy !!!!!! I can't wait to give it to her!

Now, back to the "summer challenge"...
As I was watching the episode I kept thinking to myself how I could be making a winning design in a flash!

That is exactly what I did! Yep ! That's right!
I made a black and white tube top bathing suit and of course the "avant garde" piece as well.
What do you think?
Fabulous or what?
I think I will wear it this weekend to the beach!