Wednesday, September 9, 2009

THE MEETING




Amazing!!!
I had a great 1st day of fifth grade and an AMAZING meeting ...
Project Runway people... first of all, their office so "fetch" !!!
we sat on couches instead of those "long and straight" conference tables...
Chips Ahoy cookies and bottles of cold water!
The meeting was REALLY good ! They made me feel so comfortable - I felt like I was just hanging out with people who already "get me" .
I think they liked my clothes and my idea of "repurposing" and "being green" !
I hope something will happen with me and them because I really loved the vibe.
BTW ...
as I was leaving, guess what they gave me?
they were so nice they even gave me the special "reserved for the crew" Project Runway bag!!!
What could be better for me?
It is going to be my school bag! How cool!
Let's keep our fingers crossed !
ciao for now,
Cecilia
p.s.
Thank you to all of you on my blog for all your support!!!!!! xoxoxoxoxoxo