Monday, February 1, 2010

MY GRANDPA ALMOST FAINTED

My grandpa told me an "OMG" story!
Here it is:
MY GRANDPA TOLD ME A STORY:
He went to my cousin's school the other day to watch his basketball game.
While he was looking for the game, he asked a little girl where the game might be.
The little girl, with two front teeth missing and about as tall as me, led him in the right direction.
Before this cute little girl walked away, she said "I like your shirt" to my grandpa.
After my grandpa said "Oh, thank you," he said to the little girl "Do you like fashion?"
Guess what she said?????
She said, .... "Oh yes! I love fashion! And my idol is Cecilia Cassini! She is ten years old and already a fashion designer!"
My grandpa almost fainted! Good thing he didn't.
OMG!!!!!
BTW: This is a true story!
xoxoxo, Cecilia