Saturday, February 6, 2010

THE PERFECT DAY

Today was a perfect day!
Perfecto! Parfait! If you know what I mean!
The rain stopped.
I hung out with my friend for awhile.
Then... off to F&S Fabric Store! OMG !
Just wait til you see what I got!
Before we knew it, it had been 2 hours that I had been looking at fabrics!
I could have stayed so much longer but Marie, the super nice lady who helps me there,
realized she was hungry and needed to go eat! Well of course. It was now 3:30 pm.
I felt bad for her so I kinda hurried. I couldn't help it when the other super nice lady there, the Owner named Shirley, started to show me the Georgio Armani stretch/silks and the $1000 per yard sequined fabric. Yep! Can you imagine ? One thousand dollars per yard. WOW! Some day!
As soon as we left with my huge bag of remnants, my mom and I decided we were hungry too! Steakburger at Apple Pan (and a little banana cream pie, ssshhhhh...)
to end a perfect afternoon! As we were driving home, I got great news from my brother! For the second year in a row, Phil Mickelson gave him one of his very own golf balls that he was playing with at the Northern Trust Open at Riviera Country Club.
You see, fabric makes me happy. Receiving golf balls from Mickelson makes my borther happy. What makes you happy? What makes a great day for you?
I hope you had a great day today, also!
xoxoxo ciao for now, off to cutting and designing and sewing!!!!!!!!!!!