Thursday, February 25, 2010

I have a Dream...

on Monday, January 18, 2010 I wrote a blog called WHAT IS YOUR DREAM ? and after you read and continue reading this post, you will understand why I post it again:


Today I had no school in honor of Martin Luther King, Jr...
I have dreams, too!
I have a dream that there will be no poor children.
I have a dream that all little girls will get to wear dresses if they want to.
I have a dream that all children will be healthy and that all babies will get milk.
I have a dream that all children in Haiti will be okay and that their schools will be rebuilt.
I have a dream that all children will get to learn.
I have a dream that all children will get to pursue their dreams.
What is your dream?


p.s. of course I dream of going back to Paris soon and meeting Karl Lagerfeld! !!!!!


xoxo ciao for now, Cecilia

Last night I received 2 comments from one of my follower...I loved it, it made me feel really good and I wanted to share it with you...her name is Nissa and she wrote:

Hi Cecilia! I love your fashions, and I think it's so cool that you are a fashion designer at only 10 years old. I'm twelve, and I hope to be a fashion designer too! You are a great role model, and you inspired me to become a designer too. When you get this comment, could you please email me at ..........@gmail.com? I would really appreciate it. Thanks Cecilia! Ciao for now! lol


and then she wrote:
I have a dream ~ to become a fashion designer like you!


I have a dream ~ that all children can get good educations
I have a dream ~ that girls can stop pretending to hate wearing dresses because they think it's uncool :(
I have a dream ~ to meet you and Bella Thorne and Elle and Dakota Fanning!
I have a dream ~ to get a sewing machine soon because i have so many designs that i can't wait to make!
I have a dream ~ that Cecilia Cassini will email me!!!
I have a dream ~ that more people hold "Alex's Lemonade Stand" stands and raise more money to cure cancer.
I have a dream ~ to... uhmm... i'm hungry. i'm gonna go eat.

lol.

those are my dreams.

byebye :)

thanks Cecilia!


I THINK I CAN MAKE AT LEAST ONE OF HER DREAM HAPPEN...

LOVE YOU ALL,


CECILIA