Tuesday, February 16, 2010

NYC FASHION WEEK





New York City Fashion Week!



It all started with a photo shoot. As soon as my photo shoot launching my "spring looks" with Bella Thorne, I packed my bags as fast as an olympic swimmer swooshes through the lane. I hurried to the airport and got on the plane. I was going to the "Big Apple", also known as New York City!


I was so excited to step onto the plane in my fabulous boots, I mean, they were just so Fashion- Week ready. Being invited to Fashion-Week in New York City meant one thing: Fashion Shows.


Walking into Bryant Park made my heart jump for joy, just like a watch continues to tick. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw my very own name placed directly in the second row of the fashion show.

I was so thrilled to be able to sit in the second row of New York Fashion Week. I could hardly believe that I, Cecilia Cassini, just 10 years old, was sitting next to some of the most famous people in the Fashion World such as; Brooke Shields, the editor of Teen Vogue Magazine, the publisher of Vogue Magazine and an editor for Vanity Fair, Italia.



My dream has finally come true!


Of the many shows I saw, I loved : Tdashi, Perry Elis, Thuy, Perry Ellis and Carlos Miele.

Brights! Gold! Black! Gorgeous stuff. I kept pinching my mom, asking her to take me directly to the fabric stores in NYC. I was so inspired! I was begging to get some fabric and a machine!

I was as happy as a little kid would be to running around in a candy shop! I couldn't believe I was actually sitting there seeing the amazing new fashions walk down the runway. The new collections that I saw gave me more creative ideas than I have ever had before!


Leaving New York City will make me sad but at the same time, I can't wait to get back home to start on my New York-inspired Collection.


I will never forget my trip to New York City Fashion Week!