Thursday, January 28, 2010

Homework???????

Wow.... another crew came! I guess Germany really loves fashion!
OMG ! My mom picked me up from school and said, "I hope you don't have too much homework today!" I actually had tons that day :(((
Off we went to Tough Cookies to meet Anna-Barbara and Daniel and the crew! They wanted to see all the new pieces that I made. They loved, loved, loved!!!!! the Valentine inspired collection! I love it too!
After that, we came home. Anna was so interested to see how I could create and complete a design in front of her! I did one ! I think she loved it! She wanted to wear it - just a bit too small for her since I made it for me!

Off to bed... just a little late (11:30 pm)... sssshhhh... homework not done. Hope I won't get in trouble with my teacher tomorrow. (He is super nice. I think he will understand!)
ciao for now,
xoxoxo