Sunday, January 17, 2010

MOOD???????


THE SEASON PREMIERE OF PROJECT RUNWAY SURE GOT ME IN THE MOOD!
The best part of the show was when the new designers got to run through Central Park and grab as many rolls of fabric as they wanted. Can you imagine? OMG ! I would go crazy! That would be one of the best things that could ever happen to me .... well, you know what I mean, right? Going to the fabric store - especially MOOD - is one of my favorite things to do! Better than the candy store and defs better than Disneyland! Well, watching those designers run through Central Park grabbing everything they wanted, made me think about what I would like to grab from the fabric store! I mean, it was kinda getting to be time to start a spring and summer collection! So,... lucky me! I went to MOOD this weekend and... VOILA ! I can't wait to show you what I actually chose - since I did NOT get to get everything I wanted!!!! I had to chose just a few yards of fabric but, I think I got some fab stuff! Off to designing I go!
xoxoxo ciao for now, cecilia