Friday, January 22, 2010

How do you say "down dog" in German?

Can you believe another German TV network wanted to do a story on me!
Dagmar and her crew came to the house today after school !
When I showed them my sewing and designing room (which used to be the play/yoga room),
Dagmar couldn't believe I had made so many new pieces since the first German TV piece...
I did a little fashion show for them , trying on lots of my new dresses... walking on a runway! Funny, because it was on my front yard on the grass... I am sure it will look good on tv!
Dagmar was super nice! Besides fashion, she likes yoga! So my mom and I had other things to chat with her about too!
How do you say "down dog" in German?
Can't wait to see the piece! Keep checking the press page to see if it has aired yet.
Auf wiedersehen (of course that means "goodbye" in German)

I have heard Heidi Klum say it a million times on Project Runway but I didn't know how to spell it. I had to go to Google to see how to spell it.