Thursday, November 12, 2009

LAST NIGHT ON THE NEWS







On the news ?
Well, just as I was cheering for my cousins James and Henry in their CIF Championship Waterpolo game, my mom tapped me on my shoulder and said in my ear, "We need to rush home as soon as the game is over."
I could tell there was a good enough reason by the tone of her voice that I did not even bother to beg her to stay for the pizza they usually serve after these games. Not that I like pizza - cuz I don't - but any chance to hang out with my cousins!!!!!!!!!!!!!
As we were rushing to the car, my mom said "Sharon Tay from CBS 2 / KCAL 9 news will be at our house in an hour to do a live report on you."
You can imagine my surprise. What????????????????? OMG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So we rushed home - good thing I was already dressed cute - so I could help my mom straighten up the house and get herself together!
I do not really know what I was feeling. It happened so fast.
Ding Dong! As I looked out the wondow there was the huge news truck in front of our house. WOW. Was this really happening? Yep. Sharon Tay said, "Hi Cecilia!" As if we had known eachother forever! She made me feel comfortable right away. She was so nice. Right away we started talking about fashion and Gossip Girl !!!!!!!!! Believe it or not, we had the best time. I showed her my sewing room, all of my current pieces, my portfolio and even the letter I wrote to Chanel when I was just 7 years old. Finally it was time to go on air! I was not nervous at all when the lights and cameras and microphones (I had to wear one) went on! I just couldn't believe it when Sharon Tay announced me as "arguably the youngest fashion designer in the country!" The whole night was like a dream! I should have been sleeping but the news truck, camera lady and Sharon Tay did not leave my house until about 11:30 pm.......... With all that excitement, how in the world could I go to sleep! Wow. What a day! I was on zzzzzzzzzz news

HERE IS A LINK FROM THE INTERVIEW FROM LAST NIGHT IN CASE YOU MISSED IT...
http://cbs2.com/tv/Cecilia.Cassini.Tough.2.1307281.html

so ciao for now, xoxoxooxox Cecilia