Saturday, November 14, 2009

daily news episode three


I woke up Saturday morning just like any other Saturday morning... well. kinda!

I was excited about my Trunk Show at Tough Cookies and I was already wondering what fabulous dress I was going to wear. I was also wondering how I could convince my mom to let me wear my hair down ( she always wants to to put it up...).........

So........... as I walked into the kitchen to say hello to everyone - since they were already up...

I noticed the Daily News on the kitchen table!!!!!!!!!!!! When I took a second glance at it, ...

OMG ! I was on the front page. OOOOOOOOO MYYYYYYYYY GOOOOOOOOOOddddd!!

I didn't really know what to think. I was kind of shocked. I mean I knew Tony Castro interviewed me and I knew that Andy, the photographer from the Daily News, had come to photograph me but................... WOW !

I love the story! I hope you do too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you can find the story by clicking on "youngest fashion designer" heading
more later, gotta go get dressed for my Trunk Show at Tough Cookies!!!!!!
xoxoxoxoxo ciao for now

Thank you Tony and Andy and Shannon (owner of the ever fab Tough Cookies!)